Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hi ,this morning I saw my son Sean off to school .Then said goodbye to Michael who is going on a long bike ride geocaching all day .I get myself ready and go to the beautician for my wax treatments.Home and have a good walk with Archie and the sun is shining for us today.Then I settle down at my craft desk and managed to do one scrapbook page for Happy Scrappers theme this month "The great outdoors".I took these photos whilst on holiday hmmm few moans from my family, as I took a long time clicking away happily by the pond .The duckling was happy to pose for me lol.

2 comments:

  1. Fab photo's of the duckling, like your l/o and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful & very cute LO
    Thank you so much for joining us over on The Happy Scrappers challenges!
    Jane x
    [DT]

    ReplyDelete