Monday 25 June 2012

Hi ..I took my puppy Archie for a walk this morning.I was enjoying the sunshine then I fell over ..Archie thought I was playing he wagged his tail and licked my head ! As I got up I felt pain from my finger it started bleeding and it looked a really weird shape..I thought I had broken my finger.Called my mum on my mobile..but she couldnt come to help .So I walked until I came to a couple in their garden ..very nice people .I just arrived with a boisterous puppy and me injured.The man took Archie and the lady took me to A&E.Well after a long wait I eventually was seen and had a x-ray which showed it was dislocated ! It was put back in place with the help of happy gas .So I cant drive ....or CRAFT  :(   .I have to go to fracture clinic tomorrow to see if it not fractured.Still very painful and my body aches all over ..just hope its not broken .

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emma ! What a thing to happen ! Hope you havent broken it and you heal up quickly...take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ju I have a small fracture . My finger was re-dressed and strapped to other finger again . Go back to fracture clinic in 2 weeks time ..X

    ReplyDelete